Friday, December 19, 2014

Freeze

One day, I walked my dog with fleas,
And we passed some trees,
that all had bees.

...
All of a sudden, I felt a breeze,
Which caused me to sneeze,
And I started to wheeze.

...
It became so cold, I began to freeze
So my words did tease,
"Oh geez! Luiz!"

...
In desperation, I fell to my knees,
And prayed, "Oh please!"
"I want no disease!"

...
Just then, I found my keys,
Dropped my snack of carrots and peas,
And ran back to my car with the greatest of ease.

...
The author who wrote this is half Japanese! 

...
<SI> Scott Izu, PhD 
© December 2014

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious. I laughed my butt off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I wanted to write a children's book. My cousin is an artist and we considered doing something together. Any potential?

    ReplyDelete