Sunday, January 4, 2015

Moonlit Angels


You were my darling angel,

The memories flash through my mind,

Of when I would explode inside you,

And the two of us combined.

...

You let my eyes soak in your body,

Snapshots of sweet smooth skin,

Precious words of intimate connection,

Made me wish to go again.

...

Below me you softly whispered,

Commanding my raging beast,

Again and again this pleasure,

And my hands grabbed hard to feast.

...

Dear sweet lover,

Hold me til day arrives,

Kiss me in the moonlight,

Connect our two great lives.

...
<SI> Scott Izu, PhD
© January 2015



"The Poet's Soul" Google+ Community
"#5 Be inspired and let your words provide a story for these lovers. Paste your poem in the comments. Valentine's Day is coming up...get your romance flowing...throw in some naughty if you dare!"

Photo originally hosted at: www.fanpop.com by tanyya.

No comments:

Post a Comment