Thursday, January 15, 2015

Feeling Taylor



Ain't it funny rumors fly

And I know you heard about me

Got a long list of ex-lovers

But I could show you incredible things

...

It'll leave you breathless

Or with a nasty scar

Love's a game, wanna play

With stolen kisses, pretty lies

...

So it's gonna be forever

Or it's gonna go down in flames

Rose garden filled with thorns

Because darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

...

It started with the perfect kiss then

We could feel the poison set in

Magic, madness, heaven, sin

Pained screaming, crying, perfect storms

...

Remember all the things we wanted

Now all our memories, they're haunted

You couldn't have loved me better

Dying, so I'm already gone



This poem was created using Lyrics from Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" and Lyrics from Kelly Clarkson's "Already Gone".

No comments:

Post a Comment