Saturday, February 7, 2015

Discovery

Im Scott Izu,

Here to please you.

My mother fuckin rhymes,

Would never deceive you.

...

Cause Im a psycho,

I might go,

To write a rhyme,

But we would fight though.

...

If I said,

What I truly believed,

Cause my heart,

Is here to deceive.

...

Infinite,

Like the sands of time,

Give me a mike,

And I would make it mine.

...

Step back,

Your smokin crack,

Your style is whack,

And thats a fact.

...

Youre like a spirit,

No need to hear it,

Dont even fear it,

Just have to clear it.

...

From my mind

And let it go,

Let the passion

From my heart just show.

...

A battle,

A war of the worlds,

Softens,

And lets Hell unfurl.

...

I dont do this for others,

And their majesty,

All I want is a voice,

Finally free.

No comments:

Post a Comment